Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Monday, February 25, 2008
This is a title.

I know what you're thinking, how do I come up with that stuff? awesome title, right?....right?

Tell me you watched the OSCARS. How could you not?? Well, I didn't :P but it wasn't because i don't want to -I simply ,can't. *cries silently in the corner.*
I can't imagine how ''interesting'' it would get. Bourne Ultimatum nabbed a few wins, for sound , sound editing, and Film Editing, which was no surprise. Best animated movie? Rattatouille! or however you spell it. Never bothered to watch it. lol. And the other winners were actors and directors I'm sure you never heard off,. (This does not include you, Damien.) and movies you havent watched.

But Guess who went to the GRAND event?
Jessica Alba who is or was pregnant, And Disney's latest Princess, Amy Adams.






Aaanyways,I feel like i've not done a birthday post in WEEKS. Did I miss out anyone?Who's birthday's coming?
So guys, How's American Idol? I havent watched an episode, due to the lack of Astro in this country.==''
But I've noticed a guy through Youtube. David Archuleta? He has an awesome voice, plus he's seventeen! couldn't get any better than that. What about you guys? Who are you rooting for to be the Next American Idol
?

David Archuleta- Shop Around



Okay, know that we're done with that, I'll leave you guys with more Music!
Once again, Comments are loved! I want to know if people actually download from here.


First off, a video of Ferra's ''Hollywood's not America. '' A great ballad , also an exit song for Idol.



Now, for ze songs.
(click to download)

All Alone - Chris Richardson
The former Idol contestant (aka Blake's BFF) has been keeping himself busy in the music iindustry by writing songs for pals Jordin, Blake Lewis, Phil Stacey, and Gina Glocksen.
lol. And clearly he wrote songs for himself too. This is sad,slow song, It's nice . worth listening to. :D


Love Song - Sara Bareilles
New artist.her style is more on the lines of Colbie Callait and Taylor swifty. This is a feel good and catchy tune. Love it!

Little Miss Obessive - Ashlee Simpson feat. Plain White Tees
Joining forces with the altern rock band was a good idea, but i just think this song could be much more better.

Happily Never After. - Nicole Sherzinger
Her solo career wasn't even close to her pussycat dolls' success. This song is okay, I guess. :P



Howie's GunPlay, Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED. bangbang.

Labels: , , ,

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 3:48 PM