Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Ga !

Today, I'm gonna dedicate this post (this part of it, anyway,) to my good Friend Ga Joon Yau, as the westerners say it. Hmm... Where do i start? lol. He's a real nice guy, (as far as I know) and he's as soft as a marshmallow. Although we have alot in common, We have one HUGE difference . -I simply adore horror stuff, whereas he hates them. Tell him a ghost story, and he'll never sleep the same again. Well, i don't think he would sleep at all .
Believe or not, He's actually a very funny person ! Well, almost as funny as your's truly. *winks*
And his soft spot for bunnies makes him more umm...interesting ! woohoo! I love chatting with him on MSN. (that's about the only communication i can afford) and I'm SURE he ENJOYS my company. he better.

I would've posted a picture of you on here, but guess what? You never took ANY. ==''

That about sums it up for the important stuff of today's post.
__________________________________________________________

Entertainment!

I can't believe I found it after so long. And I call myself a big fan!
This is Reba 's version of Because of You, a duet with Kelly Clarkson .
Reba looks weird here. But Kelly looks awesome! (as always ) ooh I looove seeing her again.
The Video is basically about Reba, looking back at when she was young, who is played by Kelly.

Reba feat. Kelly Clarkson (country version) - Because of You.


I stumbled upon these funny videos! You have to watch it!
Sarah Silverman made a video for Jimmy Kimmel. ( you don't need to know who they are. Just watch it! ) It's called ''I'm F*cking Matt Damon.'' (don't worry, everything's censored.)


Oh , it doesn't end here...

Jimmy Kimmel made a video back to Sarah Silverman of him and other stars singing “I’m F*cking Ben Affleck“, featuring appearances by Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Joan Jett, Macy Gray, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Benji and Joel Madden, Lance Bass, Huey Lewis, Josh Groban, McLovin and Meatloaf. It’s pretty hilarious, check it out!


I'll leave you a minute to laugh your ass off.

Howie's GunPlay, Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED. bangbang!

Labels: , ,

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 7:29 PM