Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008
All in a day's work.


I really don't get the fun or excitement in watching or playing Cricket. I mean, well, maybe it's because I don't have the Aussie gene in me, but Cricket is REALLY boring! Oh, and for those who do not now what Cricket is, It's a kind of sports that very few country play, like India, Australia, New Zealand, mostly Commonwealth countries. For more details on this wonderful sport, click here. Guess what? Malaysia have their very own Cricket team too. A very, very small one for the matter. :P

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all you Wesleyan good luck in you exams! May god bless you with intelligence,and the ability to actually read quoteGajoon THAT book.unquote :D

Seriously, I can't take anymore of two certain China guys in my school. One NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER talks to anyone but his own kind, not even me! and does not know how to do, well, ANYTHING. Then there is the other one who wears glasses but still can't see anything on the board, even when he's two seats away. Therefore lol, sorry, I just did my math homework.
HE snatches my book and gives me a stingy(yes, stingy) smile that I have to look away to keep my eyes from burning and says. ''can I see..'' aaah!

I know what you're thinking, I could've avoided them or something, but that's the problem, I can't! They're in most of my classes! and (coincidently) sit next to me!

Besides all that, schools going great. I cannot cease to express my new found love for Soccer, oooh the adrenaline running through my body on the field, it was an awesome feeling I tell ya. Please note that just because I like soccer, doesn't mean I'm really good at it. I hope I would gradually get better, but I think i still suck at it. lol! Well, at least I got the kick the ball a dozen times.


Anyways, new thingamajig on the Music section! I'm sorry if the music plays automatically, that was hat I wanted, sorta like a theme for the blog every time you visit. But what do you have to complain about? the songs are nice. Like the song? I've already posted the link in one of the previous posts.

Speaking of Music , Well, I didn't really find many songs over the weekends, (due to a time - consuming Science report) but still managed to slip some entertainment for you're stressful Exam week.
Yeah yeah, I know you love me. XD


Beat it - Fall Out Boy.
sounds familiar? That's because the song is a cover of Micheal Jackson's original one, for the anniversary for his song 'Thriller'

Real Love - Duet by Katharine Mcphee and Elliot Yamin
Forget Taylor Hicks! The runners up of American Idol season 5 join forces on this awesome track! from the Randy Jackson record. enjoy! (It's a radio rip, so it's not very good quality, but nice)


The following clip is from the upcoming horror/thriller Pathology, starring Milo Ventimiglia and the oh-so-hot Alyssa Milano.
NOT for the WEAK HEARTED! GRUESOME STUFF IN THE CLIP!
That's right Ga , DO NOT WATCH THIS!

As for the others, You can watch it if you wish.*winks*


Only on Howie's GunPlay, where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED. bangbang.

Labels: , , , ,

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 2:55 PM