Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Ordinary day.

Okay, I ran out of greetings to start today's post . lol. I've used everything i can think of... Ohh wait.

Aloha everyone!

Enjoy your mid-term holidays whilst you can guys, because,it might just be your LAST. muahahhaha*coughs* anyways, I sincerely hope that everyone of you at least passed all the subjects. But if you don't, well, it's okay cause everyone else will know how you feel. hmm...I wonder how's Ki yip doing? any updates on him ? Is he still as smart as he was before I left? lol.

Yes I will post some photo's of me soon, due to POPULAR demand. XD . But be warned ,I don't think I've changed at all, but hey, it's for you readers to decide.

You know it's funny that I need MySpace to kick start my almost non-existent social life in my school. lol. Today people were like,'' Duude! You added me on MySpace!'' or ''Hey Howard! was it you that added me on MySpace?'' and other rephrasing of the similar statement. I'm sure you all know that I talk a lott at school but heaps quiet online, other than a ''Hi''.

Well, It's the other wayy round here. Total opposite. I always choke on my words at school, and I'm supper-hypper on the web. Weird huh? Maybe it's the gravity. lol.

_________

iiit's that time of the post again! That's right, Music!

Stay Beautiful - The Last Goodnight.
Like the song 'Pictures of you'? You're gonna LOVE the new single by the Aussie band.

U got me so - Shayne Ward

Winner of X-factor, judged by Simon Cowell, and he's like the Justin Timberlake of UK. awesome song.

Closer - Neyo.

He's back with yet another up-beat love song which he claimed he was 'so sick' of . get it? lol.

Something to believe in - Jason Mraz, Van Hunt and Jon McLaughlin
This is off Randy Jackon's new album along with Katharine and Elliot's 'Real Love' i posted earlier. the greay Jason Mraz and Jon Mclaughlin from Enchanted! The song is nice, although i think it could be better.





Howie's GunPlay presents upcoming Movie,



Forgetting Sarah Marshall!



starring the hot and smexy KRISTEN BELL .

PLOT:

Struggling musician Peter Bretter (Jason Segel) has spent six years idolizing his girlfriend, television star Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell). He's the guy left holding her purse in paparazzi photos and accidentally omitted from acceptance award speeches. But his world is rocked when she dumps him and Peter finds himself alone. After an unsuccessful bout of womanizing and an on-the-job nervous breakdown, he sees that not having Sarah may just ruin his life.
To clear his head, Peter takes an impulsive trip to
Oahu, where he is confronted by his worst nightmare: his ex and her tragically hip new British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous (Russell Brand), are sharing his hotel. But as he torments himself with the reality of Sarah's new life, he finds relief in a flirtation with Rachel (Mila Kunis), a beautiful resort employee whose laid-back approach tempts him to rejoin the world.



Here's the trailer:









enjoy! Howie 0ut.~.
bangbang!#

Labels: , , , , ,

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 6:19 PM