Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Sunday, March 16, 2008
One Minute .

It's ...MONDAY people!
You know what that means..... no? me neither. :D

I know that I'm pretty far away from you guys, but that doesn't mean i stop being a good friend. If ANYONE has anything you want to talk about, I'm all ears, or rather, eyes, lol since you can only contact me through MSN. I don't want to ditch my old friends for my new ones, and I don't want our friendships to drift apart just like that, after everything we've gone through. So.. yeah.

I don't have much to say for today, so I'll leave you with that.
The main reason i made this post was because I found too much new stuff , and I'm about to *explode* if I don't share. lol

Let's start of with some songs:
(click to download)

This Love - The Veronicas
Another addicting hit from the twins! Untouched is still the best though.

Take a Bow - Rihanna.
a nice slow tempo song. her next single after her duet with Neyo.

I don't Love you - Cassie
New single, babeh.

Last Name - Carrie Underwood.
Her third single off 'Carnival Ride' . Which hadn't been so succesful i might add. lol



Kelly News! :

OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder has confirmed that he is working on new material with Kelly Clarkson.Tedder, who co-wrote and produced Leona Lewis's number one hit 'Bleeding Love', told DS that Clarkson's new songs will feature "big choruses" and "heavy drum programming".
He also revealed that the songs are influenced by nineties electro-rockers Garbage, while one song, a mid-tempo rock ballad, features an experimental bridge inspired by Mozart.

Ohmygod!!! It's a dream come true!! awesome band meets awesome singer!! can't wait for her net album! It's gonna kick Avril's ass!! rock!


Please give me a moment to recover from the great news...
.....
....
...
Okay, remember Jason Mraz's ''I'm Yours '' i posted a while ago? Well, here's the video.
It's a typical Mraz video, lol. but it's soothing.









Oh, I take all the bad comments i made about Avril's Best Damn Tour. She rocked. I mean, her vocals seemed a little off lately, but she can give a great show. I really miss her emo punk days!

Anyways, her third single off her album is, ironically, The Best Damn Thing!

I totally dig the song. catchy tunes.

Here's a video of her in the Best Damn Tour, singing the song. Notice the background video, because i have a strong feeling that it might be the official video for the hit.









See what I mean by tons of stuff ? lol. more soon! and of course, news of my life down under.

Only on Howie's GunPlay, where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED. bangbang!



xx



Howie $hOT SOmeone At 2:23 PM