Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Friday, March 21, 2008
It's Easter, baby.

yep, It's that time of the year again , The time to celebrate the RESSURECTION of Jesus Christ, and the time for you to receive annonymous candy from strangers with long ears and fluffy tails.
Have a very Chocolate-y Easter Everyone!
Probably Ga joon's favourite day. lol!

Speaking of which...
Ga:so what have you noticed?
Me: Chinese people have no social lives over here.
I mean, majority of them are from China, but all CHINESE people , just STICK together, like GLUE.
Me:they only hang out with their own peolple, and they practically LIVE in the library
Me:I am the only one who broke the chain
LOL
Ga: well good la
Ga: haha
Ga: should mix around with more people .
enlargen your circle of friends
ME: lol yeah I'm planning on that.
ME: i just.... cant believe how do they manage to...... you know..
but they're good with me. hahaha.

I'm like their 'dictionary ' as they claimed. they're nice people (most of them) but ..yeah.
Ga: haha
Ga: maybe you should drag them out into the sunshine
ME: lol. i'm struggling to get myself into the 'in' crowd. well, at this point any crowd will do. lol .
Ga: lol. the "in" crowd
Ga: the "in" people meaning more people like **NAME CENCORED DUE TO FEAR OF HER READING THIS* ?
hint: starts with a T and ends with a risha

ME: nope . i meant the COOLER people. like US.
Ga: hahahah
Ga: that's so true


Have I told you how much I miss you guys up there in Malaysia? No? Well, I do. :D

Anyway, let's get down to ze business!
4 minutes to save the world - Justin Timberlake Feat. Madonna
I'm sure you've heard of this controversial song already.

That's what you get - Paramore
another awesome single by the Altern rock band

Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift.

Labels: , , , , ,

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 10:09 PM