Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
another update

Happy Tuesday the 15th!

I'm so sorry for not updating recently. I just, don't have the mood to. Plus, I just can't think of anything to blog about. That's right, I'm losing my Mojo, or in other words, running out of bullets! I'll try to blog as much as possible, but if things doesn't work out, I might ...umm.. close this blog.

aanyways, as some of you Aussies might know, I had to complete 20-hours of Community Service work before I can graduate year 12. What is Community Service you ask? Well, we do stuff like picking up rubbish, helping out in the old folks home, sweeping the floor or whatever without taking any form of money. lol.
Guess what? I've finished 14 hours over the weekends! But it wasn't fun, let me tell you that. I helped out at some Buddha Festival thing, Picking up Rubbish, giving out fliers and persuading people to buy stuff for donation, which i am very good at. *winks* I might have a bright future on being Salesperson. haha!
But yeah, being under the sun for to days was torture. I'm like, SUPER-tanned now. I would love to post photos, but I don't have a camera.

In other news, the entertainmennt!
Songs:

Bottle it up - Sara Barreilles.
It's nice, but i prefer Love Song.

Used to you - Neyo



Tell me you watched Idol Gives back. YOU JUST HAVE TO.
Kelly Clarkson couldn't make it, cause she was on her tour in Europe. *cries*

As much as I don't want to admit, Carrie Underwood did an awesome performance .
''Praying for Time''


Then there's Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montana!


It was great performance for a teenager, she looked very perfessional, and she managed to sing live and dance atthe same time.


Fergie with her latest ballad, ''Finally.'' and John Legend on the Piano.


Brad Pitt and Daughtry with they're latest single. ''what about now''


Robin Williams. Hilarious!





Micheal Johns, out? What's up with that??


bangbang. you know the rest.

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 12:43 PM