Howie's GunPlay. Where everyone gets SHOT and SATISFIED.Bangbang!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Here comes another one..

Hey guys! sorry i havent been posting Internet is crap i can't even put colours and all the fancy stuff! gaaaah

So yeah, I wish Goh Siau Wei a BEST DAMN BIRTHDAY!! yesterday. :P
I was trying to find a perfect avril banner! but ya know... I promise I'll make up for it!

Remember the talented Micheal Johns who, shockingly got kicked out of Idol?
Well, he actually had a record label, but didn't really worked out so well.
I'm hooked on soome of his songs. Here's a taste.
http://www.zshare.net/download/109595931e869694/
The song's called ''It won't be long''

I guess thats it for now. I WILL post alot more next time!
Cheers.
Howie. I shoot, you DIE.
Bangbang!

Labels: , ,

Howie $hOT SOmeone At 10:56 PM